Hackyard – Security Open Chat wants to be the place where security professionals and enthusiasts from all over the world gathers to debate latest Cyber Security and Infosec subjects.
Hackyard SOC will be held on:
Date: 17 May 2014 at 20:00 (GMT +2, Bucharest Hour)
as an open chat (Q&A like) where everyone can get involved into the topics.
Main Discussion Topics:
- IM security
- Privacy and protection
- Malware evolution
- Linux security and administration
- And any other subject related to IT and Infosec.
- Razvan Cernaianu (Tinkode) – Chief Technology Officer at Cyber Smart Defence
- Alexandru Munteanu – Security Consultant at PaySafeCard
- Andrei Ghiciac – Security Consultant at Cyber Security Research Center from Romania – CCSIR
- Xylitol – Malware Analyzer and Reverse Engineer
- Marian Amza – Network Engineer at Linux Security Group
- Bugarin Nicolae Daniel (Hertz) – Security Analyst
Special Guest: Marcel Waldvogel
Professor of Computer and Information Science at University of Konstanz, Germany as well as director of the University’s real-world IT Infrastructure. This unique combination is a guarantee for novel, down-to-earth solutions.
Marcel Waldvogel also spent several years at IBM’s Zurich Research Laboratory in Rüschlikon, Switzerland and at Washington University in St. Louis. His education (Diploma degree and Ph.D.) is from ETH Zürich.
Join us for an amazing speaker lineup and family-like environment where participants can directly interact with speakers and start IT related topics.
You don’t have an username?! No problem, you can easily and free create one at:https://hackyard.net/forum/register.php
For more informations, feel free to drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org